Friday, July 8, 2005

THE SUPREME SACRIFICE

Mother Goose is currently watching a program at ANC and I keep on hearing "the supreme sacrifice"…"And what exactly is that supreme sacrifice?" I was asking myself… It’ just so irritating to here those words, I have no idea why. The thing that comes to my mind is a super supreme pan pizza…hah. I must be hungry.

I write here. I actually have tons of "more important" things to write about, but I am impeded by the fact that we might not have classes on the next few days…because everything has gone berserk in this country. Hmmm…wishful thinking (the we-might-not-have-classes- idea) but still I continue to write here.

I have become phlegmatic …very sad case indeed. Sometimes, you can’t help to be indifferent of the things happening around you, and all you wanted to do is laugh. Perfect. Comedy is our salvation. Instead of bickering, why don’t we all just laugh? Instead of talking as if we know what we are really saying, let’s just laugh. Instead of feeling sorry for everything that has been going on, let’s laugh. Let’s laugh our hearts out until we find solutions…until we find cure. Crazy ideas…at least I have offerred my suggestion. Hahahaha. It is up to you if you’ll accept my idea or dump it.

The supreme sacrifice is to shut up for a while and think…I mean really think. Sometimes, we don’t give importance to thinking…and so I propose that thinking is the biggest effort that one can do at these times. After such effort…laugh! You deserve to laugh after such sacrifice. Now, carrying out that thought is another thing. You provide the suggestion this time…because until now, all I can’t think of is to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment