Sunday, July 24, 2005

IT'S ALL IN THE STARS

The past week had been nerve-wracking yet euphoric in a way. Coming home after an exhausting endeavor, I got to read my horoscope from the day’s papers. Oh yes, I do read them, but at the end of the day, to see if the predictions were true. Haha. I have this inkling with horoscopes, got it from Mother Goose I suppose. I just enjoy reading them but never really believe in them…or should I say in most of them. So after reading my horoscope which said "You will gain something in return for all that you have given." I suddenly thought that it was one prediction I wanted to believe in.

I was recalling the day’s events. Very tiring indeed, but the satisfaction I got after getting a hug from one concerned person was enough to make me say that I really have gained something in return. Two days after, I received something from that person, enough to make me feel appreciated. Yes…I am gaining still.

No comments:

Post a Comment