Sunday, December 4, 2005

LIVES OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS

Sometimes, I can’t help but to be lazy. These days I lack physical activity and what’s bad is that I don’t care. All I do is lip service, proclaiming to myself and to rockstar that I will be waking up early the next day to jog around the Oval. Sleep is luxury. I am bothered by the fact that my head aches often on weekends, when sleeping is very much unlimited, but still I don’ care. Hah! Somebody whip my ass and get me moving.

I fear that this laziness might go on forever…and to a large-scale level. By a large-scale level, I pertain to activites not only at the present but in the years to come. I have a thousand dreams, who doesn’t have anyway? And the fear that I may not be able to achieve these dreams due to my stupid laziness and currently laid-back state is creeping all over me.

Once in our lifetime, I guess we have dreamt of becoming rich or famous. We have dreamt of living a life minus the labor. But yeah, life minus the labor is next to impossible. Once in their life, the rich, famous or successful people have also toiled. I am looking at the bright side of things here…for some people might have gotten their treasures at the expense of other people. Yeah…we have to work…waah… I have been avoiding to say the previous statement, but I guess I really have to. You cannot be paid twice for the same thing. This truth explains the danger in only dreaming about the higher life instead of quietly working for its realization.

Yeah, I guess I have to move my ass now. I still vow to jog. As soon as I turn off this PC, I would be working on some papers and reports to check…yeah as soon as I turn off this PC…probably 3 hours from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment