Saturday, June 3, 2006

KATKAT RETURNS

December 11, 2005– that was my last post.

I reviewed all my entries and I can’t help but laugh at some of my ideas. Before I begin with another thought that made me high (you see, inspiring thoughts come once in a while…during the past few months, I wasn’t able to grab them and write them here…though they remained in me…and so I’m back to share some thoughts once again)…ok, ok…back to what I was saying, I would like to make a revelation…the person I was referring to in my post na…hehe…yey..babalikan nila…SUNDAY MORNING is none other than rockstar…get the drift? I said that being friends with that person provided such contentment…and that is very true…sharing another form of relationship with that person is what I consider a blessing. I posted that July 10, 2005…5 days before his birthday.

Anyway, here’s the thought: There are two greatest days in your life…the day you were born, and the day you knew why. That was another forwarded message. True enough…realizing the reason for your existence is far more rewarding than winning a million dollars…well for some I guess…hehe. I don’t know…people may be existing for various reasons, for various purposes…As the cliche goes, everything happens for a reason, and so I say, everyone exists for a reason…ok let me change that…everyone exists for several reasons. I don’t think there is a single purpose for each one of us…we are multi-functional individuals. There may be one significant reason for our existence, but our lives are made up of intertwined aspects, that we get to be functional even in the smallest activity.

For parents…one of the reasons they exist is for them to provide the needs of their children.

For laborers…one of the reasons they exist is for them to provide the needs of the people.

For researchers…one of the reasons they exist is for them to provide information and studies that could improve the lives of many.

Each one of us is a provider.

Ayun…la lang. I was reading a blog entry last night and I was touched by that person’s realizations. One of her realizations was to ask forgiveness from the person she hurt the most. That was one of the things she has to do to move on with her life. And so she says that she feels refreshed and ready to start anew…well good for her. And so it applies to us also. Hurting other people is probably out of the reasons why we are existing, but it happens. The core is that we are existing because we have to take effect in the lives of other people, but the rewarding form of existence is when we affect each others’ lives in a good manner…and that is as rewarding as seeking forgiveness from the person you have hurt. You both are renewed. You both experience another life.

Well, Christ died so that we may all live…and so as living entities…we live, so that others may live also…and that is for me, the foundation of my existence.

Haha..labo-labong thoughts…halo-halo…la lang…huling hirit before the summer ends…hay, hindi pa ako nakapag-swimming…this is the first summer time na hindi ako nakapag-swimming, as far as I can remember…pero okay lang I can manage…mabubuhay pa rin naman siguro ako…now that I have realized the reason for my existence…hwah! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment